CSL1 & CSL2 Support
In the situation where you feel the need to ‘lock down’ on potential product quality flow out risks, or at the extreme your customer takes the escalation step of enforcing Control Shipping to protect themselves from the impact and risk of receiving non-conforming product. CKQ can help and help doesn’t have to come with a huge impact to your Cost of Poor Quality.
Over a number of years, we have developed a CKQ Methodology for ongoing inspection activities to ensure you and your customer specific requirements are met. Our team of trained experienced inspectors will work within our methodology to apply our 16 CKQ Principle Standards, or those deemed as required by our customers at job start up for example:
- Work with you to generate a Standard Work & Key Point Reason template for the inspection criteria, using either your own or our template to ensure the critical features relating to CSL are captured
- Ensure the work content is evenly balanced so the additional inspection does not add an additional bottleneck to your value chain
- Prior to release of first parts through our containment activity we complete a Leadership pre-pass through CKQ standard audit. That is then used as part of a Layered Audit approach by way of process confirmation
- Information boards to raise awareness of abnormality, preparation and display of QOS data to aid your problem-solving process.
- Visual Management within at highest 5S standards to ensure safety of product flow and prevention of contamination of product
During the high-pressure period of CSL1-2 our team also offer Business Improvement Coaching to aid with potential customer de-escalation activities.